You’ll find Camp Kalbarri can cater for your group’s every need.
Our facilities consist of:
- Four dormitories each sleeping 14 (bunk beds only)
- Separate supervisors room in each dorm (two single beds with wardrobe)
- Shower and toilet block at the end of each dorm
- A large modern hall serves as a dining room one end and a social activity area at the other
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen for self catering groups, OR a local catering service can be arranged
- Indoor recreational facilities include TV, Video / DVD, pool table, stereo sound system
- Outdoor facilities include a grassed playing field, basketball half court, volleyball court, barbecue, sporting equipment, a tennis practise wall and a campfire (in season)
- Basic laundry facilities
Please note: Linen and pillows are not provided.
Using Camp Kalbarri as your base, why not make the most of the surrounding unique marine environment and National Park. Our Camp Manager can help you book an itinerary with local tour operators who offer sandboarding, abseiling, adventure tours through the river gorges in the national park, canoeing or sailing, horse riding, Rainbow Jungle Bird Park, charter boat coastal tour, 4 wheel motor bike tours, and outdoor theatre. For more information have a look at our “Off-Site Activities” page.
A day trip can also be arranged for a visit to Shark Bay to see the world famous Monkey Mia dolphins, Shell Beach and Stromatalites.
If Kalbarri sounds like the ideal place for your next camp group, contact us for enquiries or to make your booking.