Things to do in Kalbarri
Our Camp Manager can help you with your itinerary, or if you prefer he can put together a package of activities to suit your needs.
- Adventure tours through the river gorges
- Canoeing or sailing
- Horse riding
- Photovolatic power generating plant
- Rainbow Jungle Bird Park
- Charter boat coastal tour
- 4 wheel motor bike tours
- Kalbarri Entertainment Centre (mini golf, trampolines, four in one bungy)
- Parrotiso’s Outdoor Theatre
A hike through the river gorges is an exciting and challenging way to explore the fascinating natural landscape forged through the local hills, rock and sandstone over millions of years. A day trip can also be arranged for a visit to Shark Bay to see the world famous Monkey Mia dolphins, Shell Beach and Stromatalites.
If Kalbarri sounds like the ideal place for your next camp group, contact us for enquiries or to make your booking.